Are you tired of working just another "job" and are looking for more? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can add value and be part of a "family"? If so, look no further!
Midwest Loan Services is hiring is Customer Service Associate!!
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for taking incoming telephone calls on a multiple phone line system (queue). Respond to customers’ needs by answering inquiries about balance, property tax and insurance, payment history, and ACH. Process E-payments, gather setup information for ACH, and place orders for payment coupons. Be aware of and explain consumer regulatory rights and coverage
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Utilize LSAMS to run the following reports at the customer’s request:
o Annual tax statement (1098)
o Payment history
o Amortization schedules
o Payoff statements
o Verification of Mortgage
o ACH/E-payment confirmation letters
o Goodbye/Welcome letters
o PMI status
o Monthly Billing Statements
o Escrow Analysis
- Make outgoing Welcome calls to new MLS customers
o Verify mailing address, social security numbers, and phone numbers
o Walk through of the website and explain payment options
o Answer any initial questions the customer has in regards to the servicing of the loan
- Add comments to LSAMS for all contacts made with customers, investors, or third parties on behalf of customers
- Make outbound calls for returned mail, invalid ach forms and prepaid loans
- Process ACH Payments using a valid authorization process
- Update addresses/phone numbers when needed
- Ongoing process improvement and understanding of job functions and procedures to provide excellent service to our partners and customers
- All other duties as assigned by management
Education, Training and Work Experience
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
- Associate’s Degree in a related business field or equivalent experience desired
- Previous experience in mortgage loan servicing desired
- Minimum of 1 years previous customer service experience required
** Midwest Loan Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer **
About this company
Excellence In A Demanding Environment.
Mortgage loan subservicing is a highly demanding and regulated discipline – one that requires precise expertise for handling thousands of complex tasks. Today’s environment is not for the inexperienced, or those who are stuck in the status quo. That’s why lenders all over the country trust Midwest to simplify the complexities of servicing their loans, reducing their costs, and mitigating compliance risk. They know we have the passion and innovation for the job.
After more than 25 years, we continue to set the bar for the value that a subservicer can provide to lenders and their borrowers. From delivering superior technology to providing a friendly, consistent and responsive experience, our seasoned team approaches day-to-day loan servicing with a total commitment to excellence. But our solutions and actions are what speak for Midwest. Everything we do says we care.
Location/Region: Houghton, MI / Keweenaw County