UP Health System - Portage is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon with a Sports Medicine or Total Joint fellowship to join a well-established, reputable busy practice in Hancock, Michigan.
- Join established providers in an outdoorsman's lakeside paradise
- Enjoy a quality practice and a quality of life that is afforded by living in a safe, university community where outdoor adventures abound
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System – Portage has been providing comprehensive healthcare for the Upper Peninsula of Michigan since 1896. The 36-bed hospital is a verified chest pain center through the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC) and houses the area’s only open bore MRI machine. UP Health System – Portage was home to the first Level III ACS (American College of Surgeons) verified trauma center and emergency department in the state.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Hancock offers majestic views of Lake Superior where outdoor activities abound. A leading small arts town, the city fosters a growing arts & crafts community.
Location/Region: Hancock, MI (49930)