UP Health-Portage is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join their hospitalist group in Hancock, MI.
- Hospital employed position
- 12-hour shifts
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans (on us!)
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Hancock offers majestic views of Lake Superior where outdoor activities abound. A leading small arts town, the city fosters a growing arts & crafts community.
UP Health System – Portage has been providing comprehensive healthcare for the Upper Peninsula of Michigan since 1896. The 36-bed hospital is a verified chest pain center through the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC) and houses the area’s only open bore MRI machine. UP Health System – Portage was home to the first Level III ACS (American College of Surgeons) verified trauma center and emergency department in the state.
Location/Region: Hancock, MI (49930)